Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

Ah the joy's of waiting, wait there is no joy in waiting.  Started yesterday off with happy news the code inspector will there some time "after noon", oh yay do happy dance.  What should I wear? how should I fix my hair? oh oh the studio is a mess how will I ever get it cleaned in time with my singing, dancing, small woodland creatures taking a union authorized day off?  Well I didn't have any answers to those questions so I hauled off to do some paperwork (joy), and work on a sculpture that has been staring at me from the corner of the shop for a month (literally staring at me with six pairs of eyes, got to be kind of creepy, shivers).  And so off to work I went, always with an ear tuned to the outside for that tell tale sign of a motor meaning my wait was over.  Or was it?  After a lovely 9 hours of waiting I finally realized it was 5 o'clock, and I had been stood up.  Yes me the intrepid dirty hairy potter had been stood up...who would do such a thing, who could pass up an opportunity to bask in my presence?  Yes my ego was crushed, so I swept up the pieces, grabbed the super glue and made a collage with it, but it looked to angsty so I used it as a frisbee for the dogs.  Now I'm told to wait again.  Sigh...no way jose I go things to do, that inspector won't fool me again.  At least that's what I tell myself while I wait.
On another note here are some pictures of that sculpture.




No comments:

Post a Comment