Saturday, July 30, 2011

And the waiting is coming to an end.

Ahh, the joys of government employees, while at lunch on Thursday I get a call from the inspector, yes the inspector I spent 2 and half days waiting on calls me to tell me he missed me Thursday morning.  Which i find odd since I was in there trimming cups.....can we call bullsh*t?  I can but didn't because I sure didn't want to give him another reason not to show up.  Alright lets get this done mr. inspector,  and he did.  YES YES YES, he showed up on Friday, and performed his inspection and we......wait for it.....wait for it.....passed.  Whew...


Hell of a build up I know, at least I think we passed, no red tags and the electrician who pulled the permit didn't get any bad news.  So on Monday I'm going to call up the power company and have them come out and tie me.  I finally get to fire some pottery soon it has been  too long.  So that's the end of the electrical saga, I hope because if it's not I'm gonna go fishing and build a gas kiln.  That's all for now kiddies I shall leave you with something to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment